Focus On: Spring!

>> Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday everyone! As I was reading my Twitter feed this past week, I noticed that there were lots of tweets and photos about bulbs and trees flowering. About melting snow. Even here in Southern California, we got lots of rain and wind! It can only mean that Spring has sprung.

Two of our design team members created projects that celebrate Spring.
Layout by Katja Schneider

Art by Ronda Palazzari

Ronda shares a few tips on how to recreate her darling project: "This piece of art will fit nicely in a 5 x 7 frame. I used a bunch of my scraps to create the spring kites. I tied them all together using a black pen to accent the kits. The rub-on phrase is perfect but it was in brown. Using the same black pen, I went over the rub-on so the colors would match. The flowers were cut out of the patterned papers. I added a bit of german glass glitter for that extra touch!"

Is it Spring where you are? Or are you in the Southern Hemisphere, and therefore enjoying Fall? Thank for dropping by, and see you back here tomorrow! 

1 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek March 19, 2012 at 8:30 AM  

Ohhhhhhhhh these are BEAUTIFUL!!! I loveeeeee the colors!

Post a Comment