Vacation Scrapping with Buttercup (and just a little Handmade)

>> Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Good morning, everyone!

It's a bright, happy summer day here, and even though a vacation isn't in the plans for me just yet, I'm having fun reliving past trips by scrapping some of my neglected travel photos.

DSC_6135.jpg

This layout documents part of a trip my husband and I took to Aruba early last year. I just loved bright,  colors of many of the buildings we passed by, so I took a cue from my photos and pulled together a beach-y color palette using Lily Bee's Buttercup collection, with just a bit of Handmade thrown in to add a little pink. The Mushroom Stationery (also from Buttercup) completes the look by giving the page a subtle worn look reminiscent of the peeling paint found on nearly any building that's near the ocean.

DSC_6128.jpg

DSC_6129.jpg

DSC_6130.jpg

What about you guys? Is anyone else itching to pull out vacation photos and scrap them?

Lily Bee Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Buttercup (Robin's Egg, Flower Pot, Queen Bee, Blossom, Mushroom Stationery), Handmade (Thimble)
ABC Cardstock Stickers: Buttercup
Mixed Cardstock Stickers: Buttercup

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek June 19, 2012 at 5:43 AM  

What a fun topic to scrap about!! I loveeeeeeeeee this!!!

Post a Comment